Hi,I am Rashmi, the newest Amway Business Owner. I invested Rs 995/=(U.S.$ 20 approx) to start my own Amway Business and got full refund of the amount on my first order.I have started trying the products one by one,they are amazing. Use them and I am sure you will feel the same. If you need any of the products or if you want to own your business, mail me at leathermall@hotmail.com or call +919930211023.I will be glad to help you.I am proud to have my own business, so can you!

Friday, July 06, 2007

Glister SweetShot



Instant Confidence in your breath - anytime, anywhere…
Glister Sweetshot is available as Mint and Cinnamon flavoured mouth refreshers spray. Whatever you eat or drink, get the confidence of fresh breath instantly.
Features
Convenient, easy-to-carry size
Refreshing mint and cinnamon flavours
Each can gives you upto 125 breath-freshening sprays.
So, next time whether its onions in your lunch or eggs in your breakfast, with Glister Sweetshot Cinnamon or mint flavour in your pocket, you get the instant confidence of fresh breath!

Benefits
Gives fresh breath anytime, anywhere giving you long-lasting, breath refreshment
It easily fits into your pocket or purse, so you can carry it with you
Gives long lasting breath refreshment
Comes in a convenient-to-carry can which can be easily carried along in your pocket

Application
Spray mouth refresher directly into the mouth. Press the pump completely to spray.

Sizes and MRP
Currently Available in:
Mint:8ml: (SKU No: 100950IDD)MRP: Rs.169.00
Cinnamon:8ml: (SKU NO: 100951IDD)MRP: Rs.169.00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home