Hi,I am Rashmi, the newest Amway Business Owner. I invested Rs 995/=(U.S.$ 20 approx) to start my own Amway Business and got full refund of the amount on my first order.I have started trying the products one by one,they are amazing. Use them and I am sure you will feel the same. If you need any of the products or if you want to own your business, mail me at leathermall@hotmail.com or call +919930211023.I will be glad to help you.I am proud to have my own business, so can you!

Friday, July 06, 2007

Persona Talc




For Confidence Today!! Get yourself silky smooth skin and cool, soft, refreshing comfort with the finest talcum powder in the country.
The lingering fragrance of lilac, rose and jasmine gives you the day long freshness.
Persona Talc gives you the day long confidence to build your business bigger and stronger than ever before.
Features
Beautifully shaped anti slip grip makes it extremely handy
"Spill proof" shifter cap
An attractive packaging as compared to any talc available in the market

Benefits
Gives day long freshness
Day long confidence
Lingering fragrance of lilac, rose & jasmine
Ultra smooth and soft on skin

Sizes and MRP
Currently Available in:
350gm: (SKU No.: E9707ID)

MRP Rs. 179.00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home