Hi,I am Rashmi, the newest Amway Business Owner. I invested Rs 995/=(U.S.$ 20 approx) to start my own Amway Business and got full refund of the amount on my first order.I have started trying the products one by one,they are amazing. Use them and I am sure you will feel the same. If you need any of the products or if you want to own your business, mail me at leathermall@hotmail.com or call +919930211023.I will be glad to help you.I am proud to have my own business, so can you!

Friday, July 06, 2007

G&H Body Lotion




Naturally soft and fresh looking skin Emollients and the goodness of nature are two reasons to like G&H Body lotion. Clinically proven, allantoin is an effective moisturizer. On arms, elbows, legs, knees and all over, G&H Lotion contains glycerine and natural honey and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.
Features
A natural skin moisturising lotion containing glycerine and honey
Contains allantoin - a proven moisturiser, which leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft
Non greasy and non sticky
Pleasant fragrance
Handy disc-top closure and break resistant plastic bottle

Benefits
Helps hold moisture longer
Leaves skin smelling fresh

Application
Use on hands, arms, elbows, legs, knees and wherever skin is dry.
Take half a plunge at a time of G&H Body Lotion on the palm of your hand and gently work into your skin. it leaves your skin soft and smooth.

Sizes and MRP
Currently Available in:
250 ml: (SKU No: E2183IDD)MRP: Rs. 349.00
60 ml: (SKU No: 100661IDD)MRP: Rs. 105.00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home