Hi,I am Rashmi, the newest Amway Business Owner. I invested Rs 995/=(U.S.$ 20 approx) to start my own Amway Business and got full refund of the amount on my first order.I have started trying the products one by one,they are amazing. Use them and I am sure you will feel the same. If you need any of the products or if you want to own your business, mail me at leathermall@hotmail.com or call +919930211023.I will be glad to help you.I am proud to have my own business, so can you!

Friday, July 06, 2007

Artistry - Time Defiance Nighttime Renewal Lotion



Preserve your youthful appearance...
Go ahead & do away with your wrinklesThe Time Defiance Nighttime products are Anti Aging, Wrinkle fighting, Intensive, Anti oxidant, Skin Revitalising treatments that help skin recuperate from daily stresses. The Time Defiance Nighttime products consist of Time Defiance Nighttime Renewal Crème and Time Defiance Nighttime Renewal Lotion.The products are the only moisturizer with Defence Complex 3.0, which stops aging where it starts... at the cellular level where free radicals do their damage. The formula is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of wrinkles by over 50% in 12 weeks.Time Defiance Nighttime Renewal Crème is recommended for all adults with Normal - to- Dry skin types Time Defiance Nighttime Renewal Lotion is recommended for all adults with Normal - to - Oily skin types
50ml: (SKU No.: E3442IDD)MRP: Rs. 2,099.00
Time Defiance Nighttime Renewal Lotion
50ml: (SKU No.: E3434IDD)MRP: Rs. 2,099.00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home