Hi,I am Rashmi, the newest Amway Business Owner. I invested Rs 995/=(U.S.$ 20 approx) to start my own Amway Business and got full refund of the amount on my first order.I have started trying the products one by one,they are amazing. Use them and I am sure you will feel the same. If you need any of the products or if you want to own your business, mail me at leathermall@hotmail.com or call +919930211023.I will be glad to help you.I am proud to have my own business, so can you!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Amway Sales Aids



FEATURES
BENEFITS
Made from Durable Plastics
Long lasting ,re-useable products
Compatible with AMWAY * Products
For the ultimate in convenience and economy
Accurate dose measurement
Ensures no product is wasted, saving money

TYPE OF AID , MRP Currently Available
SQUEEZE BOTTLE WITH PISTOL GRIP SPRAYER (SKU No: NID-1065-A)
MRP :Rs.30.00
To be used with : Zoom* and See Spray*
SQUEEZE BOTTLE ( SKU No: NID-1075-A)
MRP :Rs.19.00
TURRET TOP CAP( SKU No: QCI-1026-A)
MRP :Rs.10.00
To be used with : SA8* Liquid for pre-treatment of stains or for diluting Dish Drops*.
POUR AND MEASURE CAP( SKU No:AD-5113)
MRP :Rs.49.00 To be used with : SA8 NS & SA8 Delicate
PERSONAL CARE PUMP DISPENSER ( SKU No: AD-0868)
MRP :Rs.22.00
To be used with : Personal Care products eg G&H* Body Shampoo, G&H* Lotion, Nature Shower* Hand Creme Soap.
HOME CARE PUMP DISPENSER For 1 Litre ( SKU No: EAD-1605-ID) &For 500 ml ( SKU No: WHU-9061-ID)
To be used with : Home Care products eg Zoom*,Loc*, See Spray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home