Hi,I am Rashmi, the newest Amway Business Owner. I invested Rs 995/=(U.S.$ 20 approx) to start my own Amway Business and got full refund of the amount on my first order.I have started trying the products one by one,they are amazing. Use them and I am sure you will feel the same. If you need any of the products or if you want to own your business, mail me at leathermall@hotmail.com or call +919930211023.I will be glad to help you.I am proud to have my own business, so can you!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Attitude Toners


The Attitude Toners are of two kinds. For Oily Skin and for Dry Skin.
ATTITUDE's gentle, oil-free astringent Toners help remove the excess surface oil, the residual cleanser and gves a non-drying rinse.

Use Directions:
After Cleansing the face, saturate a cotton pad with the Toner and smooth gently over face and neck. Follow with the Attitude Moisturiser. To be used twice daily

Toner Normal to Oily Skin
SKU NO: 211468 ID
MRP: Rs 299/-
Net: 150 ml
Toner Normal to Dry Skin
SKU NO: 211471 ID
MRP: Rs 299/-
Net: 150 ml

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home