Hi,I am Rashmi, the newest Amway Business Owner. I invested Rs 995/=(U.S.$ 20 approx) to start my own Amway Business and got full refund of the amount on my first order.I have started trying the products one by one,they are amazing. Use them and I am sure you will feel the same. If you need any of the products or if you want to own your business, mail me at leathermall@hotmail.com or call +919930211023.I will be glad to help you.I am proud to have my own business, so can you!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

APSA-80 All - Purpose Spray Adjuvant Concentrate


APSA-80 is an all-purpose spray adjuvant that is mixed with pesticides (insecticides , fungicides and post-emergent herbicides) to control insects, disease and weeds.
APSA-80 Adjuvant provides growers with a concentrated formula that includes 80 % active ingredients. This high level of active ingredients means that a grower can cover a growing area more economically and more efficiently. The combination of concentrated formula and improved pesticide performance makes APSA-80 an excellent investment for growers seeking better yields.

Q. Is APSA-80 a fertilizer or a pesticide ?
A. APSA-80 is neither a fertilizer nor a pesticide. It is an adjuvant that, when addedto water, makes the water "wetter". When added to the water that is used to spray pesticides, APSA-80 can increase the effectiveness of the pesticides being used.

Q. How does it work?
A. APSA-80 contains surfactants that increase the wettability of the leaf surface and cause the pesticide spray to spread more evnly over crops. This improves the coverage of the pesticide and cause it to stay on the leaf . It also helps herbicides to penetrate the surface of the leaf faster and more evenly.

Q. Where can APSA-80 be used?
A. APSA-80 can be used on variety of crops/ fruits/vegetables. Some of them on which APSA-80 has been tested and proven to be effective when used on are :
FIELD CROPS
* Rice
* Soyabeans
* Corn
* Wheat
FRUITS
* Orange
* Apple
* Grapes
* Peaches
* Mangoes
* Pears
* Bananas
* Tomatoes
VEGETABLES
* Cabbage
* Carrots
* Pea Pods
* Spinach
* Peppers
* Cauliflower

Usage Directions
The high level of concentrated active ingredients in APSA-80 Adjuvant means that very little needs to be added to water in the spray tank. As little as 5 ml of APSA-80 per 15 litres of spray solution is all that is required for most insecticides or fungicides. In all cases, carefully read and follow all directions on the labels on both the APSA-80 bottle and on all pesticide packages.

Sizes , MRP
SKU No.: E-3417-IDM.R.P.: Rs 575/-
APSA-80 500ml
SKU No.: 10-0949-IDM.R.P.: Rs. 339/

1 Comments:

Blogger GOODSTARTnow said...

Ah, Prerna's Amway Mall

Welcome to amway family. I'm a IBO in the State and involve in the selling apsa-80 and nutriplant products Southeast Area in the US. If you need any help please write me at my blog. And I will try to best to help you anyway I can. turfland.blogspot.com

4:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home