Hi,I am Rashmi, the newest Amway Business Owner. I invested Rs 995/=(U.S.$ 20 approx) to start my own Amway Business and got full refund of the amount on my first order.I have started trying the products one by one,they are amazing. Use them and I am sure you will feel the same. If you need any of the products or if you want to own your business, mail me at leathermall@hotmail.com or call +919930211023.I will be glad to help you.I am proud to have my own business, so can you!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

TIME DEFINACE INTENSIVE SERUM


Artistry Time Defiance Intensive Serum is a highly concentrated 14 night formula intended for use on a quarterly basis. It contains the breakthrough Deep Night Action Complex with a restorative enzyme that boosts skin's natural ability to repair previous damage.
Revolutionary results after only 14 days.

Features
Key ingredients:
Micrococcus Lysate which contains T4 Endonuclease, helps boost skin's natural ability to repair visible signs of damage caused by the UV rays
Alpinia Leaf extract protects skin's collagen
Vitamin C and Licorice Root extract protect skin from free radical damage
Its highly concentrated patent-pending formula optimizes skin's health for better response to your daily skin care regimen
Fragrance free
Non-greasy



Benefits
Improves skin's clarity by 261%
Improves skin's dryness by 98%
Reduces the appearance of fine lines by 99%
Improves skin smoothness (skin's texture) by 83%



Application
After cleansing and toning the face, open one of the 14 single use vials.
Empty the entire contents of the vial into your palm and using fingertips smooth over the entire face and neck.
Follow the above step with Artistry specialty products.
Repeat each evening for 14 nights.

Sizes and MRP
Currently available in
14 vials: (SKU No. 100282ID)MRP: Rs. 9,999.00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home