Hi,I am Rashmi, the newest Amway Business Owner. I invested Rs 995/=(U.S.$ 20 approx) to start my own Amway Business and got full refund of the amount on my first order.I have started trying the products one by one,they are amazing. Use them and I am sure you will feel the same. If you need any of the products or if you want to own your business, mail me at leathermall@hotmail.com or call +919930211023.I will be glad to help you.I am proud to have my own business, so can you!

Friday, July 06, 2007

Attitude - Face Masque



Attitude Face Masque is rich in natural clays. It deep cleanses the skin and absorbs excess oil unveiling a more beautiful you. Use regularly whenever you want your skin to feel instantly clean, fresh and glowing!
It has the same unique skin vitalising complex comprising of mango seed butter, rosemary extract and coconut water as all the other Attitude products.

Application
Apply Masque to a cleansed face 2-3 times per week or as needed. Leave on for 15 minutes. Rinse with water. Follow with Attitude toner and Attitude moisturiser.

Sizes and MRP
Currently Available in:
100g (SKU No.: 211475 ID)MRP: Rs.249

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home