Hi,I am Rashmi, the newest Amway Business Owner. I invested Rs 995/=(U.S.$ 20 approx) to start my own Amway Business and got full refund of the amount on my first order.I have started trying the products one by one,they are amazing. Use them and I am sure you will feel the same. If you need any of the products or if you want to own your business, mail me at leathermall@hotmail.com or call +919930211023.I will be glad to help you.I am proud to have my own business, so can you!

Friday, July 06, 2007

G&H Body Shampoo




Easy way to fresh clean and soft skin... Naturally Convenience and versatility are two excellent reasons to use G&H* Body Shampoo. With just one product, your customers get the benefit of three separate cleansers. The entire family can indulge in luxurious, lightly-scented lather from head to toe, every day.
Features
Versatile and convenient . Can be used as an all-over body soap, protein rich hair shampoo, and deep cleansing and conditioning liquid hand soap
Creamy, rich lather rinses off easily, leaving skin soft and smooth
Contains the refreshing "citrus-floral-spice" fragrance
Protein-enriched & pH balanced formula
Break-resistant bottle for safety
Flip-top bottle makes dispensing easy
Contains goodness of glycerin and natural honey

Benefits
Leaves less soap film in bath than regular soap bars
Very hygienic - use a personal care plunger to dispense
Completely cleanses
Gentle enough for use by everybody

Application
For best results: use with washcloth or bath sponge in the tub or shower as an all over body wash.
Alternatively, may be applied by hand all over the body like a liquid soap.
Just 2 plunges are sufficient.
Put on wet sponge and lather it up.
Keep wetting the sponge to work up more lather.
Apply on the body.
Wash with water.

Sizes and MRP
Currently Available in:
250 ml: (SKU No: E6826IDD) MRP: Rs.349.00
60ml: ( SKU No.: 100660IDD)MRP: Rs.105

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home