Hi,I am Rashmi, the newest Amway Business Owner. I invested Rs 995/=(U.S.$ 20 approx) to start my own Amway Business and got full refund of the amount on my first order.I have started trying the products one by one,they are amazing. Use them and I am sure you will feel the same. If you need any of the products or if you want to own your business, mail me at leathermall@hotmail.com or call +919930211023.I will be glad to help you.I am proud to have my own business, so can you!

Friday, July 06, 2007

Nature Shower Creme Hand Soap




Extra care for your hands This liquid hand soap is mild to the skin. Natural Aloe Vera and 5 skin conditioners leave your hands feeling soft and clean. The rich lather cleans deeply and is mild enough for everyday use.So pamper your skin and help it recover from stress of the never ending household chores.
Features
Enriched with natural Aloe Vera and 5 skin conditioners
Convenient dispersing
Shatter-resistant bottle
Mild to the skin
Rich lather, cleans thoroughly and gently
Fresh fragrance
Top
Benefits
Leaves hands feeling soft and clean
Perfect compliment for both kitchen and bathroom
Hygienic - both family members and guests can use the same bottle
Lifts oily residue and food odours from your hands

Application
A plunge work up a lather. Rinse with water.

Sizes and MRP
Currently Available in:
250 ml: (SKU No: E2184IDD)

MRP: Rs.349.00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home