Hi,I am Rashmi, the newest Amway Business Owner. I invested Rs 995/=(U.S.$ 20 approx) to start my own Amway Business and got full refund of the amount on my first order.I have started trying the products one by one,they are amazing. Use them and I am sure you will feel the same. If you need any of the products or if you want to own your business, mail me at leathermall@hotmail.com or call +919930211023.I will be glad to help you.I am proud to have my own business, so can you!

Friday, July 06, 2007

SATINIQUE HAIR REJUVENATING MASQUE




Spit ends reduced by upto 85%
Tame those unsightly splits and Rejuvenate, Strengthen and Protect your hair with Satinique Hair Rejuvenating Masque. A rich, creamy intensive moisturising conditioner that takes care of structural damage and split ends in all hair types. This deep-penetrating conditioner works to take care of dry, dull and lifeless looking hair as well as mend split ends. It contains exclusive Ceramide Infusion System, which is proven to rejuvenate, strengthen, and protect your hair.Use weekly, or as required, to maintain healthy, smooth and shiny hair.
Features
Unique intensive conditioning product
Saloon quality
Rich creamy hair masque
Contains an intensive concentration of exclusive Ceramide Infusion System
Ceramide penetrates deep into the hair shaft to take care of hair’s internal damaged sites
Contains naturally derived wheat protein

Benefits
Rejuvenate, strengthen, and protect your hair
Makes hair easier to style
Adds strength and moisture to damaged hair
Takes care of dull, dry, lifeless looking hair as well as split ends
Mends split ends
Leaves you hair feeling soft, smooth, conditioned & healthy looking
Suitable for all hair types

Application
Shampoo and wash your hair. Massage a liberal amount into wet, clean hair. Leave on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Use once or twice a week or as required for shinier, smoother and healthier hair.

Sizes and MRP
Currently Available in:
150 ml: (SKU No: E5070ID)

MRP: Rs. 399.00

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Split ends is a worse condition of hair. I hope that SATINIQUE HAIR REJUVENATING MASQUE would really help to repair split ends. I feel like to try and recommend this one.

Lara Smith
Hair Stylist Brisbane

2:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home