Hi,I am Rashmi, the newest Amway Business Owner. I invested Rs 995/=(U.S.$ 20 approx) to start my own Amway Business and got full refund of the amount on my first order.I have started trying the products one by one,they are amazing. Use them and I am sure you will feel the same. If you need any of the products or if you want to own your business, mail me at leathermall@hotmail.com or call +919930211023.I will be glad to help you.I am proud to have my own business, so can you!

Friday, July 06, 2007

Persona Soap




Persona soap is “India’s first and only Premium 3 in 1 Soap that Protects, Mositurises and Deodorizes …with Germ Protection benefit ….all in one! All New
Ingredients
Fragrance
Soap Shape
Packaging
Features
Unique Planteren a Corn and Coconut derivative to help gently clean skin
Contains premium Almond oil to help gently condition skin
Contains Triclocarbon a proven ingredient to help control bad odour and acts as a shield giving your family germ protection
Unique fragrant oils selected specially for Persona
Unique Soap Shape designed specially for Persona
Packaging- Each soap wrapped in poly pack and then in a carton
Rich creamy foam
Dermatologically tested. Allergy tested.

Benefits
Leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh
Leaving your skin feeling soft, supple and smooth
Provide long lasting germ and long-lasting deodorant protection
Enjoy the lingering fresh fragrance & scent every time you use the soap
With Soap Saver base to helps prevent waste
Poly pack reduces the lose of fragrance and moisture
Rich Creamy foam that rinses off easily
Suitable for the entire family

Sizes and MRP
Currently Available in:Pack of 3, 75g each: (SKU No.: 214087 ID)

MRP Rs. 99

3 Comments:

Blogger Lahore Medicare said...

Good work..Your blog is very interesting and motivating.I really inspired from your blog.
ppc management for small business

3:07 PM

 
Blogger Steve Smith said...

Sensational mind blowing blog.

Chopping Board Racks

5:01 PM

 
Blogger Steve Smith said...

I was on your website and reading your blog..I really like your post because it contains a lot of interesting information which I like the most.

Buy whip cream at our site

1:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home