Hi,I am Rashmi, the newest Amway Business Owner. I invested Rs 995/=(U.S.$ 20 approx) to start my own Amway Business and got full refund of the amount on my first order.I have started trying the products one by one,they are amazing. Use them and I am sure you will feel the same. If you need any of the products or if you want to own your business, mail me at leathermall@hotmail.com or call +919930211023.I will be glad to help you.I am proud to have my own business, so can you!

Friday, July 06, 2007

Amway PREWASH LIQUID



Combines the power of a prewash and presoak in one Amway Pre Wash liquid Soil and Stain Remover gives detergent five times the stain fighting power against tough laundrty problems like motor oil, ink, lipstick, grass, blood, and messy stains. Its concentrated action removes soils which other pre treatment products leave behind.
Features
Contains five stain removal agents which lift out a variety of stains without scrubbing or soaking
Its gentle formula is safe for colorfast garments
Its formulated with enzymes, which help focus cleaning on protein stains
Effective for all wash temperatures - works in cold, warm and hot water
Active ingredients which break down tough stains within minutes

Benefits
Lifts out variety of stubborn stains effectively
Helps remove grime and dirt from collars, cuffs and sari falls
Versatile for all kinds of washes and different temperature ranges
No need for much scrubbing and soaking
Gentle on clothes and tough on stains

Application
Use on:
stubborn household soil like grease, grime, cooking oil etc. Removes stains like dirty motor oil, collar and cuff soil. Butter, ink, makeup, grass and blood.
To use squeeze directly on the soiled area of the garment (No rubbing or scrubbing required) to saturate the soiled area. Wait for 2-5 minutes, now follow the normal washing instructions.
Not recommended for wool and silk.

Sizes and MRP
Currently Available in:
500 ml: (SKU No.: E8945IDD)
MRP: Rs.330.00

1 Comments:

Blogger Prince said...

Hi Prerna
I m Sarang
I had to visit your blog by accident.
It is amazing work
I myself is an Amway Distributor (Sorry to disappoint you)
Your work is worth all the appreciation

Are you still an active distributor

I would like to talk to you more

My Id is : prince.sarang@gmail.com

Hope you achieve bigger mile stones

Enjoy

10:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home